This position has now been filled.
What we’re looking for:
Renegade is looking for a self-starter to provide strategic marketing support. We are searching for a super leader to help manage various aspects of a growing start up, including managing correspondence and social media channels, building and managing our email marketing system, amplifying our brand, engaging with our clients and creating branded collateral for our operations and community team. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator, organized, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
This person will have natural marketing and social instincts and a desire to work directly with the COO of a rapidly growing company. You will help boost our brand awareness and engage prospects and clients through creating compelling online content. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy digging into data tied to marketing results, have the ability to wear different hats and pivot as the needs of a startup change.
Who we are:
Renegade is a human innovation company that unlocks positive disruption and economic impact for both individuals and corporations alike - from female corporate executives to female founded companies to Fortune 50 clients.
We teach leaders how to build and leverage their personal brands to go further than they ever thought possible. Through Renegade Global Ventures, we create more female investors by providing education, mentorship and access to both deal flow for investors as well as the flow of capital to founders. We value a “no ego” kind of energy and are fiercely committed to each other’s personal and professional goals.
- In conjunction with the COO, develop and implement a social content calendar for the Company
- Create marketing campaigns and communications that generate awareness and nurture potential collective members
- Design visuals and content that highlight the brand’s value proposition
- Engage with our community on Instagram and LinkedIn, providing highly polished and sophisticated communication
- Engage and manage our Renegade Collective, providing community support, introductions, onboarding, and assistance to our members
- In conjunction with the COO, develop and manage a referral program to incentivize
high quality referrals to the Collective
- Provide collateral support for the operations and community team, including creating presentations, flyers, and materials needed to support our corporate programs and engage our Collective community
- Monitor engagement and conduct research on people who engage with our content
Who You Are:
- Renegade. Owner Mentality: Ability to take full ownership of projects and effectively
communicate with executives regarding status and impact
- Incredibly organized: able to keep pace with multiple competing responsibilities
- A creative problem-solver: able to recognize and come up with a solution if the
initial strategy is not working
- Resilient & adaptable: able to roll with the punches and jump in to learn new
software and tools
- Dedicated to learning: committed to growing your skills and knowledge by keeping
challenged, receiving feedback, asking questions, and rapidly testing hypotheses
- 2-5 years experience
- Familiarity with social media for business
- Keen eye for detail and proactive thinker
- Ability to analyze engagement on Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proficiency in Canva
- The ability to work independently and as a partner to collaborate on overall strategic goals
Experience That Makes Our Heart Flutter:
- Graphic Design and/or social media management background
- Desire to take ownership in their work and be part of building a company
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Strong “figure it out” muscle
- Solid mix of confidence and humility with the desire to dive in and learn
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools
Benefits + Perks:
- Experience working with a fast-paced, high-growth start up
- Ability to get real, hands-on experience (not just paper pushing!) by an award-winning marketer and Founder
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for equity
- Education and networking opportunities
How did this whole “Renegade” thing get started?
Way back in 2008 with Shaquille O’Neal. Video here explains.
To be considered for this position email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org